Viral Dawn

Have a project in the works but not much media? How about an idea you are turning into a project? Maybe a game design document you want to start with. This is the place.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Viral Dawn

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Been goofing with Google Maps API and am designing a zombie game base on the real map. The website holds all of the data that gets populated on Googles map. So players can really travel and other players will show up as recent events and player build stores and things. Players could travel by foot or car. The foot travel doesn't move you as far so there is more encounters. But you need gas for car :)

Like I said though just goofing as of right now. I would consider working on it full time if anyone wanted to help.
SpiritWebb

Re: Viral Dawn

Post by SpiritWebb »

This use the phone GPS for "live" type gaming?

I know DarkOrbit has one similar called Ground Forces. It uses the phone's GPS to track where you are, and you physically have to go to the location to get weapons, fight enemies, etc...

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

No mine is Text based browser game only. Your character moves only. Much like Urban Dead but with real map. You can travel to your own home town and setup a shop or just run the zombies out.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Nice...

Return to “Project Showoff Tier I”