T.V.

Have a project in the works but not much media? How about an idea you are turning into a project? Maybe a game design document you want to start with. This is the place.
Gustava

T.V.

Post by Gustava »

More specifically standing for this latest WIP/TIP (Thought in process),

I have a bad tendency to code away at a project heavily a week, two, then sort of forget about it for 8 months. This is one of them.

http://darkside.us/en/
http://darkside.us/en/predex.htm

Two different versions I have been toying around with. Note make sure to hover over objects on those links.

My third go at it and hopefully I will nail it this time lol, I really wanted to get some visuals done/homepage. Most of the tedious coding is done luckily (for a basic beta launch anyways).

I am going for more of a fantasy "genre"? But I mean..who knows how it will evolve. In any case anything originality is the goal. Def. not another mafia pow pow, eat my 10k bullets or however it works on there.

As far as classes, I want them to be unique in their specialized areas. Tech trees that they can tweak in many ways for tons of uber fun. All that good stuff. Debating a light/darkside that morphs classes as well, interesting idea to play with later as well. Opens crazy doors.

Peacekeepers will probably become Guardians..the form of UN in this day. *Shrugs* I can worry about those things later 8-)

I'm extremely picky when it comes to making things and remake them 10 times. Good chance it will look nothing like that screenshot - but it's a start! If you happen to check out those 2 links, they have different styles..which one do you prefer?

If anyone wants I'l make a tutorial later for using those types of things.

MikeD

Re: T.V.

Post by MikeD »

Site looks great! I will keep an eye on this.

I like the 2nd link, the hover effect was pretty neat :)
Chris

Post by Chris »

GOATS ARE EVERYWHERE! :shock:
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Very cool! :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

Nice looking site! I'm not seeing any hover effects on any links though... does Chrome not handle those?
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

OldRod wrote:Nice looking site! I'm not seeing any hover effects on any links though... does Chrome not handle those?
It works fine for me in Chrome :)
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

Which link has the hover? I'll try it again
Gustava

Post by Gustava »

Sorry, I meant the overall pictures in general on the links/sites I posted have hover effects. Should work on every browser.

And the goat filler text is a long story heh. Thanks for checking it out!
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

Oh, the color change? I see it now. That is pretty cool :)
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

It is colored on the top link, and on the bottom link there are whole sub-icons that appear on hover.

Return to “Project Showoff Tier I”