Isogenic forum?

All things HTML5 or text based engines, or really any web based engines.
OldRod

Isogenic forum?

Post by OldRod »

While waiting for Halls to get some tutorials done, I've been tinkering with the engine... is there a dedicated Isogenic Engine forum somewhere?

I see some comments on the GitHub, but the ones I see there are mostly resolving issues, not just general development chat for the engine. I don't see any forum on the main Isogenics page... is there one somewhere that I'm missing?
MikuzA

Re: Isogenic forum?

Post by MikuzA »

I guess you just posted on it. :)
Why so serious?

Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Mining
PHP, HTML, JavaScript, Bash/KornShell, Python, C#, PL/SQL
MySQL, DB2, Oracle, Snowflake
Pentaho, DataStage, Matillion, Unity3D, Blender
Nerfintas

Post by Nerfintas »

Halls? what is dat?:)
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

MikuzA wrote:I guess you just posted on it. :)
OK, so my Googlefu wasn't failing me - there really isn't one :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

He added a link to the forums on the main page in green
http://www.isogenicengine.com/

okay now that you clicked it

I am changing the banner up top for this category only to a Isogenic banner and and adding anything coolbloke1324 wants like categories and stuff. We will be the forums for the engine for as long as he will have us.

Right now the first video has 279 views but that will grow quite a bit when i release some this week so it is probably best if we keep it all in one place.
coolbloke1324

Post by coolbloke1324 »

OldRod wrote:While waiting for Halls to get some tutorials done, I've been tinkering with the engine... is there a dedicated Isogenic Engine forum somewhere?

I see some comments on the GitHub, but the ones I see there are mostly resolving issues, not just general development chat for the engine. I don't see any forum on the main Isogenics page... is there one somewhere that I'm missing?
This is the official forum for Isogenic Engine. I am very busy and don't get a lot of time to manage websites so the guys here kindly offered to help out. It's a great resource for indie-devs in general and the forum for Isogenic has already grown massively in the 2 weeks or-so it's been operational and linked to.

The github issue tracker was the defacto standard for some time but it is limited and more suited to bug tracking than anything else (love github but horses for courses). On here we can upload images, create real topics and answers and more importantly than anything else, it is google-indexable! :)
CEO & Lead Developer
Irrelon Software Limited
http://www.isogenicengine.com
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

OK, gotcha :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

we usually end up pretty high on the stack with google to so it really helps out. I have seen us end up higher on the stack than actual official forums of other engines. I think it is our broad topics vs one subject.

@coolbloke1324, I will get the header for this section of the forums switched over to a Isogentic header sometime this weekend. Just send me what you wanna use. I customized these forums quite a bit between the style, anti-bot measurements(which work almost flawlessly), and features so I have to do extra work to get mods working right. In this case a mod won't work so I have to edit the source but should not be that big of a deal.

Also If you want to add any topics just let me know that or I can make you admin of this section.
coolbloke1324

Post by coolbloke1324 »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:we usually end up pretty high on the stack with google to so it really helps out. I have seen us end up higher on the stack than actual official forums of other engines. I think it is our broad topics vs one subject.

@coolbloke1324, I will get the header for this section of the forums switched over to a Isogentic header sometime this weekend. Just send me what you wanna use. I customized these forums quite a bit between the style, anti-bot measurements(which work almost flawlessly), and features so I have to do extra work to get mods working right. In this case a mod won't work so I have to edit the source but should not be that big of a deal.

Also If you want to add any topics just let me know that or I can make you admin of this section.
Thanks much appreciated! Yes if you could make me an admin that would be cool.

I'll knock up a header image. What are the dimensions you want?
CEO & Lead Developer
Irrelon Software Limited
http://www.isogenicengine.com
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

I created a Isogenic Team group that you can add anyone you want or just leave you in it. They have admin rights to this sub-section.

Return to “HTML5/Web Engines”