Relaunch of LinOnline!!!

For discussions about game development that does not fit in any of the other topics.
Asgarth

Relaunch of LinOnline!!!

Post by Asgarth »

Hello dear indie folks.

A couple of years ago i started a project, but due to some real life issues i had to cut it all short.

Now i am on the verge of relaunching my project, that has been laying dormant on Google code for nearly 5 years.

Game was originaly called LinOnline, but as this is a relaunch of a project that has become well short to say to a dead point, i have gathered all the files i had available to recheck if they still work and if they are, will be going to work on them asis and whenever i have the time to do so.

Project Name:
LinOnline Reloaded.

Project Base:
Dragon Scourge Source. (Altered and Remade) though am thinking of making our own engine which of course is still way to early.

Webserver:
WAMP

Database:
MySql

SVN:
TortoiseSVN
code.google.com
http://code.google.com/p/linonline-reloaded/

Pictures:
To Follow when project is fully back up and running.

License:
GNU/GPL License.

Anyone is welcome to help in this project.
Though access to commit to the svn is limited to those who are going to be enclosed in the project.
However, if you have any suggestions and updates for codes that you might find in our project, that can be better or nicer or upgraded, you can always commit your revised code as a code post on here.

NOTE!!!
The Game is not released and will not yet be released as playable version as of yet, though i am planning on having it run as very very very early alpha on my home pc to try.
If you would like access to this very very very early alpha, let me know and i will pm you the link.

In my 2009 post where i was looking for team players, the link that is in there is not working and will not be used anymore.

Feedback is always welcome.

Sincere:
Michael aka Asgarth.
Jackolantern

Re: Relaunch of LinOnline!!!

Post by Jackolantern »

Sounds good! :)

Is the general idea of the game still the same? And do you have the original link to the thread here that was talking about the game idea?
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Asgarth

Re: Relaunch of LinOnline!!!

Post by Asgarth »

Jackolantern wrote:Sounds good! :)

Is the general idea of the game still the same? And do you have the original link to the thread here that was talking about the game idea?

Here is the original link of the thread:
http://indie-resource.com/forums/viewto ... =17&t=2162

And yes the game still has the same general idea.

Return to “General Development”