PHP Coder Recruitment - for Browser Based Game

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
bultrayer

PHP Coder Recruitment - for Browser Based Game

Post by bultrayer »

Alright guyz! so i'am planning to develop an browser based game , i have already a base , but need some codes to add to the game.
Whats the game about?
Having an army and fight with other armies.
Everyday you get 100 troops to train you can train them to be warriors or ride horses
Everyday you train the troops you get and your stats will be increased , you can upragade the amount of troops you get in the upragade page.

How to get money? or resources? as well there will be an page called attack page , there will be list of players that are in the game you select 1 player you attack him
and you take resources from him , sure if you are stronger than him.

To get your attack / defense higher ypu will have weapons to buy , Attack weapons , defense weapon.

Whats the point of the game? Training your army , being 1st.

Rules :
You can't attack unlimited times , you have Turns , turns allows you to attack other armies , everyday you get 20 turns.

There will be also spy option you can spy on other army , to know whats their defense , attack , what resources they have.

*Note : you can see only the amount of gold if you are going to attack , but if you want to see other resources then you should spy on them.

So if anyone are ready to help me to code this game , That will be very helpfull.
Thanks , Buli.

You can send me email : bulixe@gmail.com
or add me at skype : bulidakilla
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: PHP Coder Recruitment - for Browser Based Game

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Sounds kewl. Good luck.
bultrayer

Re: PHP Coder Recruitment - for Browser Based Game

Post by bultrayer »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:Sounds kewl. Good luck.
Thank you vallhalla :)

Also i have another idea for the game :

the 100 troops you get everyday you can train them to be workers , workers gets you money and resources.

Return to “Recruitment”