Xtreme Worlds Tutorials?

RPG Maker, Eclipse, Xtreme Worlds, ect..
ZeroComp

Xtreme Worlds Tutorials?

Post by ZeroComp »

Does anyone know of any good tuts for this I just got it and have absolutely NO idea how to use it
I got the server running and all I can do is go around killing these weird little things and can't go anywhere :lol:
Coding-PHP, Javascript, C++, HTML, mySQL
Modeling/Art-Blender, GIMP
Games-Unity, Game Maker 8
Jackolantern

Re: Xtreme Worlds Tutorials?

Post by Jackolantern »

I am not sure about Xtreme Worlds tutorials, but have you looked at Mirage Realms? They both share a common ancestor (original Mirage, AFAIK), but Mirage Realms has some more modern features common in MMOs such as WoW, like item linking, item binding, +stat gear, home point bind locations, etc. I also believe that Xtreme Worlds comes with sprites ripped out of RPG Maker XP, which makes them copyright infringement.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
ZeroComp

Post by ZeroComp »

:? better get rid of it then and either use Eclipse or MirageRealms :) either that or do some freelance work with Rpg MakerXP
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Well, I don't know for a fact that they are RPG Maker XP sprites, but they look awfully familiar. There has also been a Mirage/Xtreme/Eclipse ongoing issue with users swiping RPGMXP sprites, and some of the offshoot engines even come with them packed in.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
ZeroComp

Post by ZeroComp »

Ah well, I'm more familiar with eclipse anyways ,intermediate mapper, noob sprite artist, average scripter.

Return to “2D engines”