Black Branch Studios is Recruiting

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
Viper

Black Branch Studios is Recruiting

Post by Viper »

Hey everyone,

Black Branch Studios (http://www.blackbranchstudios.com) is looking for new members to start a project. As this post is getting made i am personally working on a design document for a MMO that will probably be using the Realm Crafter Professional Engine (although this is not certain). The team and Studio was created to build a real professional product which hopefully will succeed. So far i can tell you that we are working on a medieval game that is heavily guild oriented and we hope to make it significantly different then the normal WOW clone.

Currently we have openings for almost any position, but note at this time this is free work. You WILL be paid however, as long as a final product is created and successful. If you believe you can assist us then please notify me as soon as possible. It is highly recommended that you have MSN. If you do join expect to be using it alot . Also do not think that because we hope to make a professional product that we will in turn not permit minors to work along side us. I, myself am under 18 and something that is really amazing about Indie Development is that age really no longer matters. I, and the rest of the team also feel that a professional acting team or member but who lacks the talent of a less professional team can still create a better and in turn more successful project. Because of this, just because you feel that you cannot create those flawless models, or that complicated guild system, we still may have a use for you

Although we are willing to add almost type of developer to the team, we in particular are looking for,

Character Modeler

Animator

3d Modeler

Texture Artist

Programmer (Blitz 3d or C++)

2d Artist

Concept Artist

thank you for your time, as we progress further into the project, screen shots will be added.
If you have any general questions please let me know.

Viper

(note, this in no way is connected to the other game i am working on, Z-Day)
Last edited by Viper on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rockinliam

Re: Black Branch Studios is Recruiting

Post by rockinliam »

Maybe you should post what kind of project(s) you are considering to build. To give people a better idea of what they would be getting into. ;)
Skillset: C/C++, OpenGL, C#, Lua, PHP, MySql, Web Dev etc.
simmsman4

Post by simmsman4 »

More info on the project would help alot. Also maybe post what your talent and skills are, along with who's on the team and what they know. So many times I run into somebody starting a project and it ends they have zero talent in anything, but a idea in their head which they can't even relay to others.
kyraneth

Post by kyraneth »

Could you please more info on the game itself? i'm kinda interested...
Just FYI, the post is above, so stop looking down here and do something useful.

king noob. Nice.

Return to “Recruitment”