Fabled Kingdoms of Nizinia

Have a project in the works but not much media? How about an idea you are turning into a project? Maybe a game design document you want to start with. This is the place.
LNitewing

Fabled Kingdoms of Nizinia

Post by LNitewing »

I have renamed my game from its working title of IFW (Industry of Fantasy and War) and finally settled on a platform to develop it on. It will be a real time browser rpg. This will be accomplished through ASP.Net MVC C# using SignalR and Html5 web sockets.

The game will be an empire building, strategy, role playing game. The story is essentially the same. You escape Earth and crash onto a distant planet having to explore, research, and survive. You do this by building your empire while having help from one of the natives. You have to survive the planet's inhabitants including the more advanced native civilization, and possibly other survivors as well. History tends to repeat itself after all.
Sanity is vastly overrated!
Twitter: @LNitewing (Personal Account), @NitewingGaming (for general development progress and stuff), @NiziniaGame (for specific updates on FKoN).
SpiritWebb

Re: Fabled Kingdoms of Nizinia

Post by SpiritWebb »

Can't wait to see it!!

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

SignalR! wahoo anxious to see this.
LNitewing

Post by LNitewing »

I'm both exited and anxious to be working with it after I recently learned about it. I'm hoping to eventually get a 2D game going like I was in the NetGore engine.
Sanity is vastly overrated!
Twitter: @LNitewing (Personal Account), @NitewingGaming (for general development progress and stuff), @NiziniaGame (for specific updates on FKoN).
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Very cool! I am working on something somewhat similar but in Node.js + Socket.io. I have always wondered where the real-time web games using SignalR are, since it is more than capable of powering them. Can't wait to see it! :cool:
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Project Showoff Tier I”